Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Littleman is my boyfriend's stepmom's Chihuahua. He's a 5 pounder (Half the size of Butter exactly lol) The two are best friends but have very different personalities!

Butter= Outgoing,Isn't afraid to eat,loves water, and is very playful.
LittleMan=Afraid of everything,Is a skittish eater, hates the water, and is just a big cuddley guy!..well..little cuddely guy..

Even though Littleman is really scarred of things, him and Butter play out on the porch and cuddle up with eachother (His mama HATES that but..I think it's cute X3 )

Butter Hogging the screen -_-;;

·
Registered
737 Posts
Now there's a handsome couple of buddies! I love the "Butter hogging the screen" one lol :D

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why did you name him Butters??? Is there a story behind that???

Well, his orriginal name was Albert (from what I understood) And then they named him Peanut. Well, the day I got him, I put a leash on him and me and two other friends went to the park. He was prancing around like he was all that and was so jumpy and happy looking. Then my friend said "Oh he's so Buttery!" So we started calling him Peanut Butter, but then Butter just sticked and he seems to respond to it Better. Though my boyfriend calls him "Beast" and he responds to him. Lol

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Butter and Littleman...are..well more then friends. We call them boyfriends because they take turns..taking dominance over each other Lol. They always do that when we have company over -_- I always get asked "What is Little man doing to Butter?" Or "Are they playing?"

There was an add on the TV about neutering your dogs, and I said "I don't have to worry about that..My dog is gay.."

but other then their "I own you!" moments, they love sleeping next to eachother and playing with toys :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts