Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so Butter hates just about EVERYTHING!! She hates wearing clothes, and ESPECIALLY hates taking pics. She has some issues, I'll admit that right now. I think I managed to get a few good though :D

Now its time for some SISTERLY LOVE!! Yay!!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aw, Mia has spots on her as well?

It's amazing, Butter looks NOTHING like either of her parents, but having the spots all over her body is the one trait she shares with her mom.

·
Registered
233 Posts
LittleHead said:
Ok, so Butter hates just about EVERYTHING!! She hates wearing clothes, and ESPECIALLY hates taking pics. She has some issues, I'll admit that right now. I think I managed to get a few good though :D

Now its time for some SISTERLY LOVE!! Yay!!

the red and white one looks like bam-bam!!! :love5:

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ohh yeah, thats Butter! Thanks :D She's quite a little character, loooong and skinny, big black lower lip, spots alll over her body, loong neck, biiig ears, even though she weighs about 2 pounds when she pounces on us and Britney, it still hurts!! LOL!

Yes. that Butter is my special needs child. She's a little too skitzy. BUT we still love her. She fits in with our family by being a little psycho. :D

·
Registered
233 Posts
LittleHead said:
Ohh yeah, thats Butter! Thanks :D She's quite a little character, loooong and skinny, big black lower lip, spots alll over her body, loong neck, biiig ears, even though she weighs about 2 pounds when she pounces on us and Britney, it still hurts!! LOL!

Yes. that Butter is my special needs child. She's a little too skitzy. BUT we still love her. She fits in with our family by being a little psycho. :D

shes beautiful!!! :love5:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts