Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today, we had a yard sale at my aunt & uncle's home and the lady that my brother joe and his b/f bought Butterfly from stopped by today. She said that they could (or I guess Need to)go pick up Butterfly cause they're going to Los Angeles.

So, my brother called his b/f up and they're going to get her tonight when he gets here OR as late as tomorrow. The lady said all the puppies are already eating food from a can...and what's even BETTER is that Joe and Rene (my brother's b/f) are going to San Francisco tomorrow so ME & BRITNEY get to watch her for the weekend!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
273 Posts
Going to Frisco eh? Where are you all from? I'm like 30 minutes away from Frisco... I hate it there cuz it's all so squished together! :lol:

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
luv4mygirls said:
i expect pics!
:lol: Don't worry, I'll get some just for you!! :D :D

Ms. Stephanie, we live in the San Jaoquin valley area of California...Los Angeles is about 4 hours away for us. So im not sure how long frisco is :? I've never been there...but I'm glad they get to go :D

·
Registered
273 Posts
Oh so it's a few hours. It is a nice city, just wouldn't want to live there. Actually, I'm just really tired of the Bay. :D I bet you're happy that you'll be babysitting their little one! Good luck to you, your bro, and his bf!! :wave:

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you Ms. Stephanie! :D

after several weeks of being stinky, I FINALLY gave Britney a bath...here's a pic of her about 15 minutes after her bath with her pink "Angel" top :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts