Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Do you all order your clothes online? Or do you have stores that carry such cuteness in your areas? Mommy likes me best naked, but I think it is because we haven't tried any designer clothes yet that really fit. Which brand seems to fit best. I am
Looking pretty cute in my Petco Valentine's dress

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, and if it helps, from what mommy can tell from pictures of others, I think I'm kind of long and skinny. I weigh about 3.3 pounds.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Personally, what I don't make myself I get from local stores. But I live in the middle of nowhere, and have oddly shaped pups, so I like to know that what I'm buying is going to fit. Elaine (elaina on here) is very good at sizing though, and often carries cute stuff.

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
A lot of us order from doggie couture when there are sales on, definitely the best deal, especially if you take advantage of free shipping! I think to find out what brands work best for her, you'll just have to try them out. My Odie weighs 5 lbs but is pretty long and lean and some brands we've tried just don't fit right.

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
What is her measurements? I order from Doggie Couture too.

Elaina is the best at finding a fit and sometimes she gets us goodies she finds.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
I too shop at doggie couture shop. I have for several years. I think your dog is close in size to my Ava. Her measurements will help us assist you better on sizing.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay, silly question! What measurements do I need, I know I've seen chest, the largest part I assume? What else?? Length, neck???

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
You will want to make sure she is standing up straight. Hold her head up and pull her tail up and measure the base of neck to base of tail. Measure the widest part of her chest. And measure around her neck. Length is the most important measurement. I would not buy things according to weight, mostly use weight as guide rather than a determination on size.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Doggie Couture Shop rocks. Definately need to know length, neck and girth......then someone her can surely help.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts