Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pictures of Demi (aka "Buggy"). She is our breeders daughters chihuahua and weighs a wopping 3lbs. Since she is so small they decided she would not be bred but she finished her Championship non the less. I would walk to china if we could own this little girl, she is the best natured dog I've ever met. Did I also mention shes gorgeous!!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh, don't you worry we've tried every angle to get her into our home. She would be the only exception my husband would make to owning 4 because he loves her so much. Our 2 breeders are close friends and she too has tried to unsuccessfully kidnap her on several occasions :wink:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
She looks like she could be related to Fizzy! She's gorgeous... and so small, you could just put her in your pocket and walk out of the house with her before anyone noticed...??? :lol: :lol:

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
The cutest face

She has got an absolutely adorable little face :wave:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
TareG, do you know which one of the pups in the picture is going to be yours? If I had my pick it would be the one on the end that is black and white spots. Guaranteed the coat would look just like Demi's! I love the splash coats so much.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
She is GORGEOUS...sometimes really tiny chi's look a little funny...ya know...like their head is so round it looks odd...or their eyes are too buggy..or they just don't look right...but this little girl has PERFECT features...she is simply adorable.... :D

·
Registered
538 Posts
BeamerFritzyKosmo said:
Oh, don't you worry we've tried every angle to get her into our home. She would be the only exception my husband would make to owning 4 because he loves her so much. Our 2 breeders are close friends and she too has tried to unsuccessfully kidnap her on several occasions :wink:
OMG-she's gorgeous! Is she related to any of yours? Just wondering because of the breeder connection.

My wheels are turning......hmmm.....maybe I could dog nap her.....where did you say she lives? lol I'm just around the corner in Burlington, IN, you know......lol :wink:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Aww she reminds me a lot of my little girl Gucci!!

My breed has lots of Chi's like her! Almost all of my breeders chi's are Long Haired tri's that look liek that little girl!

Shes a doll!! GIMME!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts