Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In another thread people mentioned that they want to see more of Weazle :) I figured that I might as well cooperate :) Enjoy :) The toy that he's playing with is one of his Christmas Presents.

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
He is a doll I love the look on his face in the 1st pic and we can't hardly see him in the last 2. Looks like a brown spot playing with a toy. Adorable :D

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Yep we definitely needed to see Weazle again.....and how gorgeous he looks as well. Do you put Weazle in clothes ? Just that he really suits that blue collar and I bet he would look great in a electric blue hoodie :D

·
Registered
213 Posts
Weazle looks like Pebblz and Daizy's full sister! My dad adopted her earlier this year. Weazle is going to be a Chi lady heartbreaker!!!

Davena

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rubyfox said:
Yep we definitely needed to see Weazle again.....and how gorgeous he looks as well. Do you put Weazle in clothes ? Just that he really suits that blue collar and I bet he would look great in a electric blue hoodie :D
Funny you should mention about clothes... Here's a pic of weazle that I just took. I was trying a shirt on him to see how he would take it.. He was actually reasonably okay with it.. lol. This is the best one I got of him that time... he was wandering around too much... lol. I know that he doesn't show up well against the black blanket :D

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
I absolutely can not believe that I missed this thread.
I was just about to request Weazle pictures but do remember someone requesting them earlier so I thought I better search first.

Brian.. I'm definitely going to have to come to MD and steal Weazle, that's really all there is to it. :wink: I hope that my new little guy, who is yet to be named, ends up looking like Weazle. I think he has a great start and is already looking like him. Weazle's handsomeness is precisely why I wanted a long hair black & tan Chi. His beauty stole my heart!! :love10:

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
chihuahua lover said:
I absolutely can not believe that I missed this thread.
I was just about to request Weazle pictures but do remember someone requesting them earlier so I thought I better search first.

Brian.. I'm definitely going to have to come to MD and steal Weazle, that's really all there is to it. :wink: I hope that my new little guy, who is yet to be named, ends up looking like Weazle. I think he has a great start and is already looking like him. Weazle's handsomeness is precisely why I wanted a long hair black & tan Chi. His beauty stole my heart!! :love10:
My Friend has a long haired tricolor that looks just like weazle named Killian. I saw a picture of him and fell in love.. that's what prompted me to get weazle... As Far as you coming to steal Weazle... I guess i better get started on my security system... lol. I'm thinking a moat with some very hungry aligators should do quite nicely... lol Maybe that or a LoJack... lol

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
kipbug said:
As Far as you coming to steal Weazle... I guess i better get started on my security system... lol. I'm thinking a moat with some very hungry aligators should do quite nicely... lol Maybe that or a LoJack... lol
lol! :lol: I think that the alligators have done it for me... I don't think I'll be coming to steal Weazle. I will just sit over here and lust over him from my nice couch. :D

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
chihuahua lover said:
kipbug said:
As Far as you coming to steal Weazle... I guess i better get started on my security system... lol. I'm thinking a moat with some very hungry aligators should do quite nicely... lol Maybe that or a LoJack... lol
lol! :lol: I think that the alligators have done it for me... I don't think I'll be coming to steal Weazle. I will just sit over here and lust over him from my nice couch. :D
lol...i thought that might dissuade you... lol... However now that I've given you an idea on how to defend "brutus", it might not be a good idea for me to try and steal him... lol How about we call a truce and admire each other's little guy from the safety of our own couches. Also it takes much less effort :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts