Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guyz, iz me Chopper. I hazent beed round in awhile, bad bad mommy I know. I tolded her eberbudy haz pwobawee forgotted all bout me. Her said dat her only gotz deeze 2 pikshure rite now but her will getz more maybe 2day. Ryleigh haz weally growed up awot! Her is now 8 months.

We gotted dis bling from r myspace fwend who gibs da money to a no-kill shelter. I fink I wook perdy spiffy in mine. I am geddin a harwee one nex time.

dis iz us wiff da Annika's Cupcake Boutique card tankin us fo supportin da animalz in need.

I lubs u all and I will try to beez bak weally soon k?
Chopper and Ryleigh

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
We miss you boys. You look fantastic in your new necklaces. Tell your Mommy we miss her good advice and to make time for her forum. We need her!!! Good looking boys, you are!

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tanks eberbudy fo all da comments....we mizzed u guyz. mommy gotted some pikshures today dat her will beez postin soon.

Hey guyz its me bewwa.. culd u ask ur momme where her gedz dos bwings cuz my momma wunts to buyz mez one ob dos too! WUB BELLA
Hewoo dere Bella, iz me Chopper. How u b doin? Gud I hope. Mommy buyed dem from r myspace fwend. Duz u gots a myspace? If so addz me az a fwend.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts