Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Omg my wonderful well behaved daisy has turned into devil dog I have een doing my nut!! Basically were snowed in the pavements are not safe enough for my daughter to walk on and the snow is up to daisys ears and isn't compacted on the roads near me, parked are a no go so the dogs haven't been walked for coming up to a week now I walk daisy fir 2 miles a day and lotus does about a mile!

Daisy is naughty oh so naughty has got selective hearing unless I'm waving a treat about and will not co in unless I yell food at the top of my voice :roll: her recall use to be top notch I am fuming!! We've played loads I've took them round to my parents and they've charged around there they've had chews bones bigger than them and she's being a little **** head seriously I'm so annoyed

I know some of you never walk your dogs which is beyond me but each to their own how in ear do you grt your dogs to behave mine would destroy everything!! I'm hoping for a huge rain today and tomorrow and that school is back onmonday and I swear those dogs are gonna do a marathon before I end up crying

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
oh no daisy! lol why u being sucha bad girl! i rarely walk dexter but he runs and plays on his own in the house and is always sleepin on my lap majority of the time LOL~ daisy has lotus to play with tho no?....whys she bein sucha brat? :eek:

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah they play all day but it's not exercise which is structured dogs walk they like to walk and I've always walked her daily and she's going nuts!!!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hahaha she can't pidge the pavements are like an ice rink with snow up to her ears

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
I think Butter would live outside if I let her; her sense of smell is so remarkable, she loves to take her time sniffing anything and everything. Britney is total opposite. When I let them out in the morning, she tries to hurry and find a spot to pee/poop, and then rushes to the door to be let in, especially lately because it is too cold for us Californians in the morning :p

Hopefully the snow lets up and starts melting so you all can at least go in your backyards!!

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
I think ,like mine when they're used to long walks if they don't get them they get bored,sometimes if we can't get out in the morning as usual she's looking at the door and going beserk,if you don't walk your dogs i don't think they miss not going out.Think it's going to rain later so hope it washes all your snow away

·
Premium Member
6,744 Posts
mine are the same we havent had a lot of snow but where it froze the pavements and roads were just so icey and slippery and its not possible to walk safely the last couple of days so ive been taking them to my mums for a change of scenery...fortunately it rained over night so we got a walk in this morning

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think Butter would live outside if I let her; her sense of smell is so remarkable, she loves to take her time sniffing anything and everything. Britney is total opposite. When I let them out in the morning, she tries to hurry and find a spot to pee/poop, and then rushes to the door to be let in, especially lately because it is too cold for us Californians in the morning :p

Hopefully the snow lets up and starts melting so you all can at least go in your backyards!!
She gies in the garden and won't come back in so I've put a lead on her!! Bought them to my parents too

I think ,like mine when they're used to long walks if they don't get them they get bored,sometimes if we can't get out in the morning as usual she's looking at the door and going beserk,if you don't walk your dogs i don't think they miss not going out.Think it's going to rain later so hope it washes all your snow away
I hope so I cleared the patio today but the garden is still half way up my calves they are so fed up!!
mine are the same we havent had a lot of snow but where it froze the pavements and roads were just so icey and slippery and its not possible to walk safely the last couple of days so ive been taking them to my mums for a change of scenery...fortunately it rained over night so we got a walk in this morning
It's been so bad here the poor dogs are going stir crazy we walked round to my mums because it's not so deep on the main roads and they have been really boisterous at my mums have hopefully worn themselves out a bit I hope by Monday it's cleared so I can walk them for miles

1 - 10 of 10 Posts