Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If your chi will be participating in the calendar please write thier name and birthday (including the year) here.
thank you :wave:
the calendar commitee

also please try to keep chit chat to a minimum, so we can access the info easily, you can comment on something but try to keep off topic posts and long conversations to a minimum

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nemochi,
we will be making some kind of memorial to nemo, and other remembered chi's, you will most likely have the option to put him on the same page as stitch, or have his own, but under his name we will write Rest In Piece, and his birthday will be included on the calendar.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Roie said:
Nemochi,
we will be making some kind of memorial to nemo, and other remembered chi's, you will most likely have the option to put him on the same page as stitch, or have his own, but under his name we will write Rest In Piece, and his birthday will be included on the calendar.
Thankyou :) I'm gonna get hold of a larger version of the photo I have of Nemo sleeping and submit it :) it's on my dads comp soooo I'll get it off and send it over the weekend for Stitch I'll send u a few from some photoshoots I've done of him and u pick which one u think would work :)

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
rite so i have just got the birthday book out to make sure i give you the rite dates they are as follows-

jacob- 24/09/04

ruby- 11/05/05

tyke- 27/03/00

1 - 20 of 28 Posts