Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello
here you can see some of the pictures that have been made, if you want something changed on your pic or have a question pm peanutbutternjelly, also if you are still submitting photos that is fine THESE ARE NOT FINAL

also feel free to comment on anything you'd like chit chat is most definitley allowed :D

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
pic gallery

i dont see any pics nor a link??

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sorry guys,

i did post i pic.. i didn't check to see it though..

hmmm
well i will try in a few minutes though i must warn you they show up so incredibly small it is ridiculous, i am working on getting the original pics on photobucket.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
wow..i sure don't pay attention to ALL the posts :shock:

I guess I'll submit a picture of Britney & one of Butterfly..see what happens. :)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Can I say how much I LOVE that picture of Vienna and Paris??!! That is absolutely gorgeous!!!

oh... and you've done a great job with the photos!! :lol: I couldn't even look at my dog because I got stuck on the V&P photo - I just love it!!

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
:oops: does it surprise you i have that pic printed and in my wallet for over a week now and i'm showing it to everybody i see :lol: , that was such a lucky shot :wink:

i think all of those pics are great btw , i think that calendar is going to be so great , i can't wait till it's finished !!

kisses nat

1 - 20 of 53 Posts