Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
over the next few days we will be holding a chat in the chat room all those interested in being in the calendar, or have already submitted info, please attend, we will discuss what our goal is what we know.. and awnser any questions you all have.. please come thanks.. there will be another one tommarow.. but try to come now if you can.. come early if you want to chat i will be there

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i'll be in the chat.. hehe.. i have a thing with being early..

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Can I make a suggestion please? If you plan to have a meeting in the chat room to discuss the calendar, you really need to post the notice the day before, not on the day you plan to meet. A lot of our members work and are not on the site until after they get home in the late afternoon.

Also, there should be at least one meeting in the evening so that folks who work can be involved if they wish. I just feel we should give everyone an equal opportunity to participate.

Thanks. :D

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
I'm not around a computer two days during the work week or the weekends, I'd like to participate, I'll be in the chat room for the meetings when I can make it...unfortunatly that's not tomorrow. Sorry guys! But if I can do anything for the calender outside of the meetings, I'll do whatever you need! :D

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
I probably will always miss the chat time due to my work at the resort...will you post a report for those of us that can't attend to read so we are kept up to date on the progress. It will be very difficult to arrange a chat time that is convenient for all participating members due to the different time zones.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts