Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mommy told me she had chicken for me if I stand real pretty

Ok mom where's my chicken?

Then she put me on a table which she tells me I am not allowed on when there is yummy's up there, hum mommy is silly..

Then she said ok enuf of that for now and gave me kisses

more to come

·
Registered
300 Posts
I dunno wat it is but in all the pics ive seen of Cali i see Coco, reminds me sooo much of her, do u not think they look alike bar colour obviously??

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Sweet pics, love the last pic of her all sleepy. She's a little doll. :)

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dunno wat it is but in all the pics ive seen of Cali i see Coco, reminds me sooo much of her, do u not think they look alike bar colour obviously??
LOL I thought the same thing when I saw coco's picture, but funnier is my oldest chi girl is named Coco too!!

Thank you!!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Calil is such a pretty baby... and those sleepy shots sure make me wanna snuggle that sweet little face.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
AHhh cute pics she's very sweet.. she makes me laugh on the table she's like enough already give me chicken woman!!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Way fun, good job little girl! =) Are you gonna show her? I'm guessing you are going to considering you're teaching her these things lol.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Way fun, good job little girl! =) Are you gonna show her? I'm guessing you are going to considering you're teaching her these things lol.
Thanks!! well that is the plan but if she doesn't like it then I am fine with that and won't push her but she is also my practrice pup as well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts