Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here my little black pearl Calice !

I have seen that she has many success in other post so i show other pics of her !

I'm 19 years old and our chihuahuas live in family. Mia the black one is sterilized but calice not... I hope that she'll be a good mother... I think that i would make baby with Calice X Bellagio (the one who has win the french championship..) !!! I have my kennel name... i'm juste waiting puppies ! hehehe...

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I think Calice is absolutely beautiful. How old is she? How much does she weigh?

Brodysmom

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Calice is amazing. She reminds me so much of my precious Lily. I also love that she was the only "dark" one mixed in with all that cream and white gorgeousness!!! I am so taken with your pups, their names, everything. I've looked at the pictures several times. Good luck to you and your family with the breeding and it's so nice to have you on the forum!!! They would make an outstanding breeding couple, by the way!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lovely, cobby little Chi. Beautiful face!
I just read your intro post. Virgil is an outstanding Chi. Why not breed him to Calice?
Yes my Virgil is beautiful too... hehehe... he's swiss junior Champion... but he's long hair... and we can't mix the variety... it's possible if the club give us a SPECIAL permission... and i would have smoth-coat puppy :p

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Calice is amazing. She reminds me so much of my precious Lily. I also love that she was the only "dark" one mixed in with all that cream and white gorgeousness!!! I am so taken with your pups, their names, everything. I've looked at the pictures several times. Good luck to you and your family with the breeding and it's so nice to have you on the forum!!! They would make an outstanding breeding couple, by the way!!!

Thanks for your message ! I'm happy to be here !!! Sometimes my english is not very good... but i think you understand me !!! It's difficult to write good other languages... at school we learn french + english + italian + german ! What a Mix !!! :eek::eek:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts

Thanks for your message ! I'm happy to be here !!! Sometimes my english is not very good... but i think you understand me !!! It's difficult to write good other languages... at school we learn french + english + italian + german ! What a Mix !!! :eek::eek:
You do wonderfully!!! You're a lot further ahead than me. I know one language, sadly. I made my husband and niece look at your babies too. We are all enthralled!!! Stick around please!!!

·
Registered
497 Posts
I wish my school taught the variety of languages your school teaches. Maybe then i would know more than broken spanish lol. Your pups are very cute.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts