Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

:dance: Baylee's flight has been officially booked :dance: My brother & I will be driving about 2.5 hours up north to San Jose to pick her up at the airport.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
She is soooo cute!!! I love her! <3 <3<3

If you get there and they say someone picked her up already, no worries... I'll have her! ;) Lol!
I can make it to Mineta Airport in 10 minutes! Hahaha! J/k ;)

I'm soo happy for you! I remember how exciting it was to go pick up our new baby at the airport.
Ahhh, memories. :)

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:lol: Lisa! You're so silly!! Thank you for the sweet comment on my baby girl :) It's going to be a long, anxious, interesting, and exhausting day; the only flight to Mineta is a late one, so hopefully she'll settle easily at the hotel :love2:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw what a sweet pic of her! I'm excited for you, Crystal!! :hello1:

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I'm sure she'll do just fine settling in. Your a great chi mama. :)
Post tons of pics!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Aww what a sweet baby. I live just south of San Jose.. Wave as you go by!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how exciting...when will she be comming home?
in roughly 2 weeks. Since I work mon-fri, I decided it'd be best for her to come home on a Saturday so I can be with her all the time her first couple days. Her sisters seem to be doing well at their new homes, so I'm hoping the same will happen with Baylee.

Aw what a sweet pic of her! I'm excited for you, Crystal!! :hello1:
Thank you Paula! My mom wasn't too thrilled when I first told her I was getting a third one, but now she's fine with it...she already said Baylee will be hanging out with her on "her" couch :lol:

I'm sure she'll do just fine settling in. Your a great chi mama. :)
Post tons of pics!
Thanks Lisa! :love2: I'm sure I'll get tons of pics and maybe some videos when she meets B&B

Aww what a sweet baby. I live just south of San Jose.. Wave as you go by!
Thanks Raqy! I've never been to San Jose, can't wait :D

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hee heee...been there 3 times picking up my girls. Always soo exciting. We live 1 hr south o SJ.
Dannngg I wish I would've known that!! I was hoping I'd get to pick her up at Fresno Yosemite since it's only like 70 miles from me, but they don't take pets?? :mad: The only other airport I mentioned to the breeder was LAX, but then when I told my brother, he told me to see if I could find a closer one; he mentioned San Jose, so luckily you can have a pet shipped there :D

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Oh Crystal.. each pic of Baylee is more adorable..lol I am so happy for you!! Will be waiting on lots and lots of shots of her with B & B!

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Lol @crystal you made me laugh with that breeder comment
Yea the other girls are doing great .. lol I didn't relized how close the date is :( have to get my cuddle time in wit her

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I never realized I lived so close (I'm in San Jose!) to other chi people on this forum!!! Yea!!

Baylee has a lot of chi people family here! ;)

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lisa, I'm in a dinky little town called Coalinga. Nearest city is Fresno, both L.A. and Frisco are 3 hours away. :ngreet2:

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm about ready to puke, I'm getting nervous LMAO!
I've never sought after a dog, they've always been given to me so this is a new experience for me. Anywho, since she'll be arriving so late, we're going to need to stay the night in San Jose so I need to find the perfect hotel that accepts pets.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts