Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, the fentanyl patch is definitely helping with her pain! She is no longer crying and looking completely hunched up...

nooo... now she is stoned out of her mind. Hyperactive euphoric and eating like a starved horse. Some of her behaviour is hilarious at the moment, some is infuriating, but it is just SO good to see her happy and pain free.

Now, if we can just convince her to leave her bandage alone (the patch is on her back leg, below the hock with bandage to make sure it does come off and get eaten!!!). Fingers crossed the vet will feel she is doing well enough to remove it tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
I use to be on Fentanyl, I had problems either my body would not use it up and then kinda over dose or use to fast and not owrk very well. I am know on Avaniza works much better with control but yes Fentanyl is great for pain. Hope Calista get better fast.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I would loveee some pics or a video of this lol

·
Registered
370 Posts
it must be for temp pain relief or she'll get a habit just like a heroin addict.i was on fentanyl b4-make SURE she doesnt eat that patch or she could o.d. but it sounds like you know about that.rite about now shes in la la land lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts