Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, Calista is expanding her repertoire to include some well known Classics!
Here she is, performing Mozart's Queen of the Night aria from the magic flute.
She LOVES to sing, but as soon as she realises she is being videoed... she stops. LOL!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OMG!!! that is the cutest thing EVER!!!! she is adorable!!
LOL! Thank you Jan!! :) She is so funny, she really does love to sing. Being a music teacher, I am pretty biased in thinking she is some sort of reincarnated musical genius!

My dogs went nuts trying to figure out what was going on when I played this ;)
LOL! I bet they wondered what on earth that noise was! If we play it back to her, she joins in, so we get a duet! :D

hahaha soo funny she goes for it on the high notes lol...my dogs went a bit mental when i played this video :)
What cracks me up is she changes her voice when it gets to the really high bit!!

She has amazing vibrato. ;)
Doesn't she??! I showed this to a colleague who is a singer, she thinks it is hilarious!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
LOL I laughed through the whole thing! She's so frickin cute!!! What a little star! Yes, both Kaige & Kizzie popped their heads up when they heard her "sing" ;) So cute!

·
Registered
873 Posts
Omg, Daisy was sleeping on me as I played this. She lept up, tilting her head side to side at each sound, looking really confused. She was looking round the whole time. haha bless her.

Cali is so sweet singing along, she's pretty good :) haha.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Calista has got talent! :-D

Hershey kept on tilting her head and trying hard to find where the sound is coming from. LOL! Very cute!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts