Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
poor Calista... she had her final mouth operation yesterday to close the fistula completely. The vet has debrided and stitched the hole, then formed a flap and covered the repair with that. A real belt and braces approach.

She has been in a huge amount of pain since I brought her home last night. Crying, walking around in circles, not sleeping...

Just been back to the vets, she has had tramadol and now has a fentanyl patch on. She seems to be a little happier. :( Vibes needed!

Poor Baby

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
oh poor baby!!! I hope this is the last of your pain. sending good vibes xoxoxoxo

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all. She has had some sleep, and did seem a lot happier... But now she is back to crying. I just feel so awful for her. I wish I could take away the pain.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
So sorry! The mouth is soooooooo sensitive! I hope she starts feeling better soon and you can keep on top of her pain.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
I'm sorry she is in such pain. Hopefully it wil heal soon and she will be back to her normal self. She needed it done and now it is all finished. She will never have to go through it again.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm sorry she is in such pain. Hopefully it wil heal soon and she will be back to her normal self. She needed it done and now it is all finished. She will never have to go through it again.
Pam, I really hope so!! I thought that the last time in July was going to be the end of it. :( I feel like the worst Mummy right now.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Poor sweetheart, I really hope she feels better soon. Please keep us posted. Sending lots of love and healing thoughts her way. xx

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
You're a great mommy! Don't ever think different! Its not your or the vets fault it didnt take the last time. It is what it is. Sounds like what he is doing this time should do the trick.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts