Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She tryin' to dwonz uz againz!

(My sink is stained from Well water, it's not dirty, lol)

Lexie went and hid under the couch, so no pics of her this time. She didn't come out until everyone was bathed, and thought Mama had forgotten she hadn't had her turn. :lol:

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
AWw how cute!! Don'tcha love how we can bathe our dogs in a sink and not end up soaking the whole bathroom using a tub with bigger dogs?? haha

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you ladies! :) Bath time is such a pleasure. :lol: They will all hide if I don't out smart them. :lol:

I have never had big dogs, no dogs at all expect for them, so I only know bath time for Wee's. :lol:

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Awww....your poor babies....it's bathtime tomorrow for the Z girls. They are not going to like it. Zoey hates but tolerates baths and Ziva thinks I'm trying to kill her when I bath her.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Yeah my two used to try and run and hide too so before I even start to gather the bathing supplies I will get them in their crates and then take them out one at a time for their baths. They are totally used to going into their crates whenever I ask because I will put them in there for short periods of time while I am doing something where I can't have them under foot like while I am vacumming or when I am taking a shower (they have been known to try and cause trouble while I'm in the shower the little buggers!) So anyway, when it's bath time they totally do not realize what's about to happen until the first one is standing in the sink! I'm such a meanie Mommy aren't I, but it's much easier than chasing them around the house and trying to drag their little rumps out from under the beds. LOL

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awww....your poor babies....it's bathtime tomorrow for the Z girls. They are not going to like it. Zoey hates but tolerates baths and Ziva thinks I'm trying to kill her when I bath her.
That dreaded bath time! They act like we are just killing them, don't they! :lol: Mine all tolerate it, but don't prefer it. Silly little Goose's!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah my two used to try and run and hide too so before I even start to gather the bathing supplies I will get them in their crates and then take them out one at a time for their baths. They are totally used to going into their crates whenever I ask because I will put them in there for short periods of time while I am doing something where I can't have them under foot like while I am vacumming or when I am taking a shower (they have been known to try and cause trouble while I'm in the shower the little buggers!) So anyway, when it's bath time they totally do not realize what's about to happen until the first one is standing in the sink! I'm such a meanie Mommy aren't I, but it's much easier than chasing them around the house and trying to drag their little rumps out from under the beds. LOL
Ha-ha! I do the same thing most of the time. I pop all their hineys in the play pen. But today has been so busy, that I was just ready to get it over with. Thursday is my cleaning day, Granny had a Dr's appt., Chi Wee baths, laundry, ahhhhhhhh! :lol: But my honey is bringing me dinner, so that should make up for such a long, tiring day. :D

·
Registered
602 Posts
Nawww i love ur captions!

Such dolls to bath arnt they! haha

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awww poor cuties, but they look so darn cute! hehe. This weekend is bath day here. They hate it, but tolerate it well enough. What we don't put them through! haha.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Oh gosh hun, they are just as cute as always! No more drowning that wee lil Jade! :)
Cujo is due for his bath lol I had him out with us today while we ran around a bit and he was snuggled up on my shoulder looking out the window of the truck and PU that boy smelled like a dog hehehehe Time for a drowning hehehehe

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nawww i love ur captions!

Such dolls to bath arnt they! haha
Thank you! :) The torture they go through. :lol:

Aww so cute :)
Thank you! :)

Awe, the poor little dears. They are so cute.
Thank you! :) Those sad faces look so mis-treated, don't they! :lol:

Awww poor cuties, but they look so darn cute! hehe. This weekend is bath day here. They hate it, but tolerate it well enough. What we don't put them through! haha.
Thank you so much, Paula! :) Mine tolerate it pretty good too. They give me all kinds of sad faces, but they make it through okay. :lol: I'm sure in their minds they think we are terrible for putting them in that bad ole' water. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi Teresa!
The Chi wee's are just as cute as ever....missed seeing them:) So cute at bath time..they all get freaked out and my girls hide too...under Brian's desk!
Hope all is well and it is good to see some Chi friends here.
Take care...
Darlene
Darlene!!! I saw your thread!! I was so happy to see you back! Sounds like you and the girls are doing very well! I'm so happy to hear that!

Thank you so much! :) The Wee's are doing wonderful! Spunky as ever. :lol: Isn't it funny how they just know it's bath time, and they run and hide!?! Silly little kids! :lol:

Stick around! I've missed you!

Oh gosh hun, they are just as cute as always! No more drowning that wee lil Jade! :)
Cujo is due for his bath lol I had him out with us today while we ran around a bit and he was snuggled up on my shoulder looking out the window of the truck and PU that boy smelled like a dog hehehehe Time for a drowning hehehehe
Hey girl!! LTNS! Where have you been hiding yourself? Busy with kiddoes I assume.

Ha-ha! She is too tiny to bathe in that sink. I'm always afraid I'm going to wash her down the drain. :lol: Little fart is too teensy for her own good, but as spunky as a Bull Dog. :lol:

Oh no, stinky little Cujo! Drowning time for you too. :lol: :p

Great to see ya girl!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts