Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Callie is the only one that would join my daughter in the pool. I don't know if you can tell but she really liked it. She LOVES the water. :D

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you guys! :)

BTW, do you see that lattice behind my daughter? That is around the bottom of our deck to keep the dogs from going under there. This morning Callie got in there :shock: and I have no idea how! I had to get my husband to take a piece off and go under there and get her. That baby chi gets into more trouble.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Uh oh Jayne, you have a naughty little guy too huh? They can be such a handful sometimes. :D

Thank you Nabi and Kari! Kari I think the pic of the two of them is sweet too. :)

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you all. You know I'm pretty proud of my chi babies and now you know I'm proud of my daughter too. :wink: She's a good little girl. :)

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes! Callie is such a character and a handful! :D This morning my husband took them out for their morning walk (they can't be unsupervised even though our backyard is fenced in) and Callie stuck just her head thru 1 of the openings in the lattice. :shock: :roll: :D It was stuck there for a second but my husband was able to get it out without hurting her. Never a dull moment with that girl. :wink:

Thank you for the nice comments! :wave:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts