Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She was going crazy for me to put it on her and then wasn't that happy when I got it on her. Maybe she just wanted to rip it to shreds. :lol: She and Annabelle had a little scuffle too. I think Callie thought Annabelle was making fun of her.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
CooperChi said:
She looks beautiful in it!!! Did you make it? Does Annabelle have one? :D
that is sooooooooo pretty! i want to make one for fibi!! where did you get the pattern...did you knit or crochet??? GREAT JOB!!
LOL! I wish I could say I made it but ...... no I didn't. :D I got it at (gasp) Wal-Mart. I stumbled across it and it was only $7.97!

I only got Callie one because she is the only one that has grown out of her sweaters and coats. This is so cute and inexpensive that I'm going to pick up one for Annabelle too next time I'm out. I would get Cody a blue one but he still might feel too girlie in it. :wink:

Thanks for the nice comments everyone! :)

·
Registered
466 Posts
thatnks for the directing me to that site! There are quite a few nice sweaters under the pets section that i'd never seen before. Of course, some of them were the usual ones that pop up everywhere I look, but someone posted a pattern for a ribbed sweater and also a regular sweater with legs (instead of just holes for the legs).
Thanks again!! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts