·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
What a little Doll!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you for all the comments on Callie.... She is approx. 15 weeks old and weighs 1.1 lb.
I have entered her in a pet of the month contest on www.petendipity.com for November and plan on posting a thread to "solicit" votes for her <<<ssshhhhhh ROFL >>>> I have a yorkie that is in it this month - Daisha. (if anyone wishes to vote for her, I would be very grateful -- right now she is in the lead!!!)
Go to www.petendipity.com and click on Pet of the Month and then "dogendipity" and then scroll down about 4 rows and you'll see Daisha.
Here are some more pictures of Callie...

and my yorkies, Dixie and Daisha

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I also wanted to add that I am using Eye Envy on Callie.. she had terrible tear stains - so hopefully that yucky tan staining will disappear soon...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nemochi said:
awwww she's sooo cute it's great to hear she's doing so well, did the vet ever say anything about why her ears were curling?
just that they are so thin..... he said once she gets older they should thicken up a little..... I have some pictures I'm going to post later tonight... be sure and check them out.. the thread will be "CALLIE PICTURES"...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts