Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the show is racey but let's keep the posts clean and proper for rules' sake. :angel1:

Who else is bummed that we have to wait until next year for season 4? What did you think of the season finale? And what do you plan on doing with yourself until season 4 comes around?

I'm going to catch up on the books, methinks. I just finished book 5, Dead As A Doornail - I'm broke right now or I'd definitely pick up the next couple of books. ;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm not to bummed... I thought the finale was eh... I'm hoping Tara doesn't show for season 4 i really don't like her much... Lafayette and Jesus need more time i like where they're going... I was sad about Talbot but mmm more Eric...

As for what I'm doing to keep busy for it well, Dexter just aired so i have that to keep me busy and then Doctor Who should be coming back for another season around the time Dexter finishes this season. And then I'll probably be waiting for the new Sparticus episodes. I think I'm pretty booked for the tv series heh :tard: ...

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I've already read all of the books so that is not an option.

I don't like Tara either. This is mean but her looks distract me.

I wish it wasn't such a long wait for the next season. I hate that about tv shows. :foxes15:

·
Registered
609 Posts
I wasn't too impressed with the finale either. So far, I liked Season 1 and 3, but wasn't that drawn in by Season 2, so I'm curious to see how Season 4 plays out, but there's plenty of stuff to distract me for now. I can't keep up with everything I have on my DVR.

Watched the first epsiode of Boardwalk Empire, but haven't really been itching to catch up to the other episodes yet on my DVR, lol. The original draw was that it was supposed to have been filmed in the town that I live in (Asbury Park), but this year our governor took away some of the tax credits that the entertainment industry used to receive when filming in our state, so they opted to film in Brooklyn, NY instead. Been trying to follow that new show The Event on NBC. So far seems pretty interesting. I've seen 2 of the 3 episodes that have aired here the US so far. Other than a lot of reality TV trash has been sucking me in, haha.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
We LOVE True-blood here. Our pup goes to show, Godric (who was ALMOST Eric), that we have a soft-spot for the vampires :]

We can't stand Tara, and we might even dislike her mother more. We also think they're losing a lot of fans to how, graphic? they're getting with Lafeyette and Jesus, don't get us wrong we love LaLa, and we embrace his attitude but I know my bf's parents (longtime TB fans) are a little disinterested to s4 if it continues.

I'm not sure I would read the books, I love reading but I read the first few and I caught myself not really paying attention to details and filling it in with my own based on the TV series, haha bad.

We were really spoiled as I used to be a movie clerk at a local video store so we just waited and rented them for free, which later we bought them anyway haha, but now that we have to actually go with the series as it plays? SO frustrating to wait since we're used to popping the disc in and getting 5-6 episodes in at a time!

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
I was so upset that it was over I almost cried. And she rescinded her invite to Bill. I cried a little bit when that happened, no joke. I was SO hoping they wouldn't break up completely like in the books. *sigh* She'll hook up with Eric now.

I am still Team Bill!! Woohoo! God he's hot!

As far as the books go, I just got Dead in the Family from the library, realized I hadn't red Dead and Gone about 2 pages in lol. So I bought Dead & Gone lol. It took me 2 days to read both books..they were THAT good. I couldn't put them down. When Dead in the Family goes to paper back I'll buy it too so I have the complete set. i think I'm gonna read the short stories book while I'm waiting for the new season.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I was super disappointed in the season finale.
If season 4 follows the books I think it should be good. It's lots and lots of Eric. YAY!! :)

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
i have all the books. But as for watching the show, i gave up as i hated waiting..so gonan buy all dvd boxsets and watch at my leisure x

1 - 9 of 9 Posts