Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well after losing 8 stone in eight month with this diet i have decided to do it again after putting about 5-6 stone back on :foxes15: so when/if i compleate it again im going to get tough on my old eating habbits have joined the gym and going to collect my packs on friday cant wait to be thin again

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
Heavens this diet must have been around for years now? It's very strict isn't it? Bars and soup/shakes?

I'm too old for that kind of thing now!

Good luck though :)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well not as strict as it used to be you have to add a meal or have some milk daily cant wait to start the only thing i hate is drinking all that water

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no this is a vlcd (very low calorie diet) about 350-500 it its a bit like the atkins diet but without all the eating it puts you in ketosis fat burning mode and the weight drops off although when you come off it you really have to watch what you eat and exercise which i didnt lol so back to square one

I

·
0 Posts
I never heard of this diet before. Is it a safe one? I have tried all sorts, but now am facing the dilema that i am too overweight to be ABLE to exercise, and the weight affects my arthritis.

i need to loose weight to be able to manage more exercise. If I dont loose weight i face weight loss surgery as a serious possibility, ie gastric banding or balloon. I want to try and avoid that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts