Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK.. Jen and Kari have asked for recent pics of my babies... Now that I have a new camera I am able to post some, however the boys are not to cooperative! Jasper in particular turns his head everytime he sees the camera :coolwink: and Tucker drops his face like he's being punished! :foxes15:

Here's what I got:

And here's Tucker sleeping in his toybox, he will sleep wherever that blanket he's laying on is... cute thing, that blanket was my youngest son's way back when he was in preschool (he's 19 now), its a "puppy" graphic too!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
I can't even remember the last time I saw Jasper/Tucker pics!!! I missed seeing those cuties!!
Now you've spoiled us...we need pics on a regular basis, got it?! ;)
That's soo cute that Tucker's laying on your son's baby blanket :)
And Jasper is soo handsome!

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
:cheer: yay :wink:

wow jasper's coat is just gorgeous brenda :shock: :D turns his head when he sees the camera :lol: sounds like teddy i have to take so many pictures just to get a couple of him looking at me. i think maybe he doesn't like the camera's flash :-?

aww that's such a cute picture of tucker on his favorite blanket :love5: mine have blankets but they don't pay too much attention to them. my parent's great dane has one that he just loves. he drags it all over the house :lol:

i agree, we need pictures on a regular basis :coolwink:

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
hahaha a big "macho" great Dane carrying around his blanky all over the house :lol: That sounds so sweet! Do you have any pictures of him? Everytime I see a great dane I'm always so amazed. They're really beautiful dogs.

Brenda maybe you can try round 2 and get some other pictures of them ;) I'm a chi picture addict :D

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Tucker and Jasper are so cute! Keep taking the photos. We love looking at them.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys.. I am trying to get more pics. I have a funny movie but its kinda dark of Jasper sitting on the sofa.. I'm just smooching noises at him trying to get him to look at me and the camera.. he's laying profile to me wagging his tail and dropping his ears up and down everytime I make a noise but its like his head is glued straight and he doesn't move an inch! LOL

Jasper's coat is really nice, he's also much lighter (weight) than he seemed like he was going towards... only just under 5lbs.. he's all fur! (Of course my tank Tucker is is own rolly polly self). One thing I've noticed with Jassy's pics is the gray/black seems to trick the camera and the pics always come out too sharp/contrast... I'm going to have to try some softer settings for when I take him.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts