Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of Cammy here in her new home. I will have pics soon of Tink and Tico to share too, but right now they are so wild trying to investigate everything that they won't sit still for pics. Cammy is adjusting better now. She is up moving more and has been laying around on me and my sister alot today. So anyway, here she is....

·
Registered
269 Posts
Aww, so sweet.. She reminds me of my dog carmel. Your dog does the same facial expression mine does. My dog is bigger now, so the siggy was when she was a puppy. I'll have to change it LOL..

Hope your other dogs settle down for pics :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Im new here so please forgive me if I mess up lol. Just got my 8 week old chi and if anyone has any tips on knitting him a little jumper Id be grateful. Also I wanted to upload a pic of him but its not working.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
O my gosh I am sooo in love with Cammy... she is perfect, gorgeous., cute, beautiful... the list goes on and on and on! CONGRATS!

·
Registered
134 Posts
I Lurrve Cammy!! what a pretty face, Did you keep the name then? I like it, is it short for Camilla? lolxx

Luckily she looks nothing like camilla ;)
lol

I do love her coat.
I think she is a distant cousin of the hyeena, we will only know when she has settle and starts her uncontrollable giggles :)
xxxxx

Lovely little girl, and glad shes fitting in well too xx :daisy:

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you everyone! She is moving around alot more today, Yay!!! Things are getting better. Yes, I did decided to keep the name Cammy, I was thinking it was more along the line of being short for camoflauge, lol. Not really but thats what she reminds me of is Army camo, lol.

Melanie~ I wondered about her and if she was the one you were getting or nat and hadn't had a chance to ask ya yet.

Trinity~ I'm waiting for the giggles, she does remind me of a hyeena too, lol.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Such a little cutie pie

1 - 20 of 25 Posts