Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hello! :D I wanted to share pics of Kaige's new Camo Jacket! I finally found one! I've been looking since cooler weather hit. I bought Shayley & Kizzie their pink camo jackets about 2 years ago at Walmart. Each year they sold pink for the girls and green for the boys but of course the year I adopt a small boy dog they stop selling the camo jackets! lol I was ticked! I searched everywhere! Petco, Petsmart, Pet supply plus, target, ect...couldnt' find a jacket anywhere. They had some camo but mostly fleece online. Finally found this one at Kmart!! I was sooo happy! He's even got a nice lil cozy hood! lol Kaige's coat is like silk so smooth and very little! He gets cold so easily so now he'll stay nice and warm!! :hello1:

Kizzie doing her usual eye close pose! :foxes15: :D

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
What a beautiful trio you have! I love those camo jackets! Really really cute!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Oh those are just adorable.. I just love 'themed' chi wear... I got pink and grey plaid for my girls and blue plaid for the boys. Should be cold enough this weekend for them to wear them and let me get some pics..

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Really great pics! Pedro has a jacket just like Kaige's, but I haven't tried it on him yet this season...I'm willing to bet it will be a little tight around the middle!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Love the pics! Your crew is adorable. Kaige is so striking...for whatever reason my eyes go right to him when I first glance at a pic of the three of them. LOL They look great in their camo--love those jackets!!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Show off!!! :foxes15:

Pfff! You always have such nice photos! Whatever! We can't all be so beautiful! :hmph:

Just joking, hope you still like me! ;) Unless you never liked me...snif snif :(
But seriously you are talented, your pics are awesome! And how you get everyone to pose so nicely! :)
I love camo too! We have camo beds, camo hoodies, camo sweaters,
camo toys, camo harnesses, camo leashes, camo collars, camo camo camo!!!
That and animal print are really popular over here :p I just love them!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That coat is great! They are all so beautiful. Love them together!
Thank you hon!! :D You're so sweet!

Love the pics! Your crew is adorable. Kaige is so striking...for whatever reason my eyes go right to him when I first glance at a pic of the three of them. LOL They look great in their camo--love those jackets!!
Aw Heather! <3 You're always so nice! Thank you hon! Kaige has such a unique look. When all of my family comes over to visit he his a favorite because he's such a crazy, fun goofy personality lol

Show off!!! :foxes15:

Pfff! You always have such nice photos! Whatever! We can't all be so beautiful! :hmph:

Just joking, hope you still like me! ;) Unless you never liked me...snif snif :(
But seriously you are talented, your pics are awesome! And how you get everyone to pose so nicely! :)
I love camo too! We have camo beds, camo hoodies, camo sweaters,
camo toys, camo harnesses, camo leashes, camo collars, camo camo camo!!!
That and animal print are really popular over here :p I just love them!
LOL Omg you are so frickin funny! Of course you know I love your silly personality! Thank you so much! I had the pink camo collars & matching camo pink jackets for the girls last year! They got new collars now but still love those! Thank you for the sweet comments! Really, lining them all up isn't all that hard. They are very good listeners, esp with a treat! haha! Kanyon on the other hand is a different story! haha!

love the black and white, their color shows more. they are stunning
Thank you hoN! =)

lovely pictures x
Thank yoU!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Glad you love me Kerri :D You and I, it was love at first sight! (or more like first written word,lol) :love8:
I was wondering, do your guys mind the hoods? Mine all dislike hoods. And the boys will pull on each
others hoods while playing outside, which is dangerous. It's too bad but I have to remove all the hoods from their coats. :(
You might ask yourself why do I keep buying coats with hoods??? Well, they seem to be cuter! lol
Vests are harder to find imo, and they are rarely warm.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
I LOVE their jackets, Kerri! Yay on finding one for Kaige! :hello1: He's such a handsome little one. Love the pics, that last pic of them especially is beyond perfect! :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Awesome pics..... i want that coat for my little man, im well jel;) i love chis in camo, your girls look great in the pink, cute without being too girlie xxx
Thanks hon! I really love the coat I think it was almost $15 at Kmart. The hood is so cool though I love the fluff around it and he stays warm. :D

Glad you love me Kerri :D You and I, it was love at first sight! (or more like first written word,lol) :love8:
I was wondering, do your guys mind the hoods? Mine all dislike hoods. And the boys will pull on each
others hoods while playing outside, which is dangerous. It's too bad but I have to remove all the hoods from their coats. :(
You might ask yourself why do I keep buying coats with hoods??? Well, they seem to be cuter! lol
Vests are harder to find imo, and they are rarely warm.
lolol Love @ 1st text. Aww lolol. Yes, mine don't mind hoods. They are good with them no chewing or biting. Thankfully because I love hoods. The nice thing about Kaige's hood is it has a lil button on the back whereyou can snap it out of the way. If anybody was to chew one up it would be Kaige he's more hyper than the girls, Kizzie comes in 2nd though! lol Yes, I agree there are a lot of cute outfits out there with hoods. :hello1:

I LOVE their jackets, Kerri! Yay on finding one for Kaige! :hello1: He's such a handsome little one. Love the pics, that last pic of them especially is beyond perfect! :)
Aw thank you hon! :hello1: You're so sweet. The 2nd pic with Kizzie's eyes closed is what I get mostly though! haha!! She is a stinker and doesn't like her pics taken unless she's laying down, what a lazy butt! lolol

hi look how handsome he is he completes his sisters they are your triplets
aw thank you!!

So beautiful. The coat brings out Kaige's eyes when the picture is turned black and white! :)
I love black & white shots. Kaige is one of my favorites to do B&W because he's got an old time look to him Imo!! Thank you so much!!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Really cute jackets, I love the fur around the hood. I'm still looking for some jackets for my girls with no success.

I've found some cute ones online, but overpriced. I'll have to check out kmart!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts