Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Amanda and I took everything out of our dredge/camping trailer yesterday and today we spent the day cleaning everything and putting it all back in.. I have a few things like the kitchen supply box that is under the trailer that I was to tired to deal with by the time we got everything else done today...

Amanda was a great help and she got in the trailer and washed it down for me.. It looked almost new again...

after spending all day doing that we are so pooped that we are having bacon and eggs for dinner because we had them in the refer and we are too lazy to cook anything else... infact we are so tired that she is cooking the eggs adn I am cooking bacon...

tomorrow we are taking a day off... we are going to sleep until our eyes open and we want to get up and then we are going to be lazy and do nothing... hhehehehehee

·
Registered
936 Posts
Yea sounds like you really need the rest. I packed 6 boxes of stuff in our place that we aren't using and I'm pooped. Have a fun lazy day tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks ladies..

We are enjoying our dau off... It is now 10:20 am and We just got out of bed... now we are just sitting here watching tv and reading posts on the forums.

I did notice last night that I have a very sore stomach. I think I have over done it.. I thought I was totally healed but I guess not... I will have to rest today...

It started raining this morning.. glad we got everything back in the trailer...

·
Registered
936 Posts
10:20?!? That's not sleeping in :lol: . Sleeping in for me is like 1 or 2 in the afternoon... :lol: . BTW... hope your stomach feels better.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks... my stomeach is doing better.. It was really hard where the scare is but it seems to be softer now...

10am is sleeping in for me since all school year we have been getting up at 5:30 am.

I was goign to go tot he dollar store while we went to town and on the way there I decided not to go.. I didn;t want to do the walking in the store... hehehe

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
he got up when Marks alarm went off and he did the waking up amanda barking and he had to have his belly rubs from mark before he could go to work. but I stayed in bed and amanda came in and we watched a movie and Iwent back to sleep.. as long as someone is on the bed Gadget is on the bed.... he loves laying around in the mornings.. after he gets up and bounces off the walls for a while..

funny thing is my docotr told me after 6 weeks I can go back to doing what I normal do... well, cleaning the dredge trailer happened every week when we came home from camping and mining... hmmm I hope nothing is going wrong under my skin.

My mom says it will take up to 6 months for me to heal 100%. does this sound right to any body?

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Dori, I would say 6 months is a good estimate - it takes quite a while for everything to completely heal up. I had surgery before, and I remember it took a good year before I was 100% again.

I can't believe Gadget lets you sleep so late. Jasmine wakes me up by 6 a.m. no matter the day - LOL. Sometimes she will go back to sleep after she gets up to potty, but even then she will never let me sleep past 8 a.m.
Lucky you!

Hope you enjoyed your day off today.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
see when I was recooperating we would get up at 5:30 am and get amanda up the we would lay back down then mark would get up then gadget and I would stay in bed until I felt like getting up ... we would play for awhile and watch tv and I would fall back to sleep then he would snuggle down and go back to sleep.. he got used to doing that so now no matter what time I get up he will ga back to sleep in the mornings until midmorning...

he loves his morning naps...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts