Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This past weekend I went camping with my boyfriend at Stony Brook State Park. It was fantastic and the dogs had a riot!

Here are some photos from the trip!

"Please help mom.. I can't reach you!!"

LOL

Doesn't Chloe look miserable here LOL...she hates when Leroy lays too close to her...she was pouting here.its rare she lets him so close when she is tired..it only lasted a minute ..so i grabbed the camera and snapped a photo.

swimming to mom

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
aw chloe! ur too cute! i just love water pictures. is that stony brook state park as in exit 60 something on the LIE? i've only been to stony brook a couple times but i never knew there was a park there o_o I LOVE THAT HUGE CHAIR! lololol

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Chloe is one awesome Chihuahua!
I just love the pictures of her in the water...Thanks for sharing them!:)

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
OMGosh Cat those are sum awesome photos! I just love the one of her swimming, the water looks so crystal clear. Also the one with her in the big wooden chair is just too funny!! I just love seeing your photos, they are so perfect! :D

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Owwwwww look at her swimming like a pro. I love her pics. :)
It does look like she had so much fun. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
How cool that she is so comfy with the water. She is Gorgeous and I love the pictures! :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
OMG, I love your pictures, always. Chloe has such a beautiful, thick coat, doesn't she??? The pic of Chloe and Leroy is hilarious. She looks so put out and he looks so pathetic like, come on, just lay with me. I'll be nice. LOL.

Your dogs have the best life, don't they??? You're such a great Mommy!!! Glad you had a great time. I'd be so sad without your amazing pictures.

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
ohhhhh catheryn
i always love your pics stunning as usual chloe looks great i love the pouting pic what a cute funny girl x

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Chloe is just so adventuresome (is that a word?). I love to see her in action. Looks like she'll try just about anything. So cute.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts