Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me, i would like to make myself a new siggy, as my one needs updating and i'm sure i have better pics of my guys. so could someone tell me how i go about it, i'm not to technical. your help will be gratefully received. many thanks

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
i use photoscape , its a free download and easy to use , if you decide to give it a go and you need any help let me know :)
I wanted to check this site out. So I went to photoscape.com assuming that would take me to some kind of siggy creation site. Nope. It's a very pretty photography page :D Do you have the full url for the site?

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
If you want a siggy, make a request in that area... I am sure there are those here just 'chompin' at the bit' to make some new siggys for others..... *wink*:coolwink:

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
many thanks, as you can see i have had ago, but the pictures are very grainy, so if there is anyone who could do one for me that would be great.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
If you want a siggy, make a request in that area... I am sure there are those here just 'chompin' at the bit' to make some new siggys for others..... *wink*:coolwink:
Jan, I love Chicos bedroom! Lol! Great siggy girl! ;)

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wot is a ticker? i know i'm really rubbish i have been trying to make it bigger, nothing seems to work

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
a ticker it the PitaPata thingys that some people have on their siggys......
you're the second person I made a siggy for that shows up that small when they place it as their signature.... Photobucket showed the picture just fine but when it was placed as their signature it was small and resized..... ??

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
when i put the new siggy on it said the max size i could have was 500x100, so that is why it is so small.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
You have to put the siggie in as a picture in the siggie box otherwise it shows up that small. It took me a while to figure that out when I made my first siggie. You can't put it in the part that says siggie picture. For some reason when you load it as a signature picture if resizes it automatically really small.

Here's an example (you want to click on the little picture box in the upper part of the siggie part) then it will be the right size).

1 - 20 of 28 Posts