Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So during the summers i work rennaisance faire, through them i am a member of a pirate ship, The Raptor, there are other ships too of course.
well currently there is a "competition" as such going on.
its very much like those annoying vampire games where you click the link and the "vampire" drinks your blood and you are given the oportunity to sighn up to become one.

Difference being, the pirate game link does not contain any viruses and unless you give the guild master $40 and go to renfaires you cant become a player of this game lol.
it literally takes 3 seconds, you click the link it redirects you to a page saying "foxy larouge of the ship The Raptor just stole *insert gold here* at whihc point close the page and return to your normal veiwing, it takes honestly 3 seconds.

i HATE those linky game things when there spammed, but im trying to do this in a respectable way to earn "gold" for MY ship
the ship with the most "gold" earns real life prizes, one of which is $100 to the local animal charity of your choice. my captain as already told me if we win suhc prize i am to donate it to a charity of my choosing (im the animal nut on board) and this one will go to my local chihuahua rescue!

so for a good cause
please click the link!!! if everyone on this forum can do this for me, im a surewin!

Support your local cabin wench (and the chihuahuas) CICK ME!

thanks guys! The karmic gods will reward you if you do this and leave a note saying you did!

·
Registered
946 Posts
You have been clicked. I will click from my PC and Laptop so you get two different IP's so I look like two different people. HEHE I am a sneaky one...

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
your all the best!
if we win for the donation we get a plauque and it will be dedicates in chi-peoples name!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts