Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got another picture of "Brutus" yesterday... is this not the cutest thing you've ever seen?!?! :lol:

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Aww, thank you everyone!! :lol:
It makes me happy that everyone loves him as much as me!
I can not wait until he's home, it's killing me.
I'm getting my wisdom teeth out on Thursday (the 5th) so he'll give me something to look forward to after that horrible day.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
chihuahua lover said:
I got another picture of "Brutus" yesterday... is this not the cutest thing you've ever seen?!?! :lol:
That's adorable :) You REALLY need to stop posting all these cute pictures... lol. I was planning a truce with you, but after seeing this latest pic, I'm now back to my scheming to chi-nap him... lol.

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
jessiegrl22 said:
He is so adorable. I had to show my fiancee his pics, lol :D Ian (my fiancee), says he is cute as well!
Well tell your fiancee I said thank you! My fiancee thinks I'm crazy because I'm always so excited when I get new pictures. I know he'll steal my fiancee's heart as soon as we get him at the airport.

Brian... I have officially hired "Brutus" a body guard so you're going to have to go through him first. His named is Diesel and he's really tough!! :lol:

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SunnyFLMum said:
SO is Brutus his name?

I'm always behind on all this stuff...LOL

He is so cute...makes you wanna give him lotsa hugs and kissies :D
No, we haven't decided on a name yet! :?
It's alright though because I'd rather have him home and learn about his personality before I stick a name on him.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
chihuahua lover said:
No, we haven't decided on a name yet! :?
It's alright though because I'd rather have him home and learn about his personality before I stick a name on him.
I didn't name Gizmo until I had him either...We let him run around...stared at him...LOL...it was a family event...my parents, hubby and I...

His daddy is the one who named him Gizmo...cuz he looked like a little toy :D

Please keep the pics coming his cuteness makes me smile :wave:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts