Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Eight weeks, exactly one pound...

The first time we met, just shy of nine weeks...

Right after he came home, just shy of ten weeks...

And now...

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Omigosh! What great photos!! I love that 8 week old one, but the baby photos are amazing. What a treasure to have of your baby.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwww............I love baby Chopper - too cute for words. He is an adorable adult chihuahua.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the comments on my little guy, he is quite the camera ham so I am sure you'll see lots more of him. All he has to do it here it turn on and he comes running...

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
He is Gorgeous! It is so great that you have the newborn pics:) How old is he now? He still looks so tiny.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everyone for all the wonderful compliments on Chopper!!:D I surely have felt welcome on this site by all the kind responses :)

Yoshismom - he is about three pounds. In that last photo he is lying by my slipper which is a size 5-6. He is almost eight months old.

Oh Vegaschi - you will have to get in line :D We are on another forum too and people tell me all the time that if he ends up missing he's probably at their house:wink:

·
Registered
421 Posts

Oh my gosh, what a cute puppy Chopper was! I am totally smitten! :love10: lol You'd btter place my address on that list too! lol :lol:

x

1 - 20 of 20 Posts