Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really just wanted to say what a great lot of people are on this website. Every single one of you is a star!!!

You have helped me very very much, people have always got an answer for me and want to give me there knowledge which i am totally 100% grateful for!!!

So to everyone who has helped me out in the time I have been on here and for everyone really. THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You all deserve alot more than a little post but this is the best I can do but I will be eternally grateful for your knowledge, help and support!!

Zoe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I agree this site is the best... I am so happy that I found this place.. I love all the knowledge I have learned in the few months I have been here...

Thank you every body

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Thats why I love this place...You become so much close friends with people here and they will do whatever they can to help you out and support you.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Well gee never come in here to post because i had no idea there was anything else to talk about but my chis lol. That is very sweet of you and ditto to this is the best place. sharing is caring and caring is sharing :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts