Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so in love with my little babygirl. I've been searching for my puppy for a very long time and she is just perfect! and...I love this forum, it's so helpful and everyone is so nice! That's hard to find these days so thanks everyone for being so great.

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Me to as this forum has really helped me and there are some really nice people on here. Your baby is stunning x

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I'm glad that you are enjoying your stay! I'm having a really nice time too. Everyone is so sweet and welcoming. :)

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Here here!

Everyday I look and bijoux and I'm so grateful. I wanted a dog for 6 years she's everything I've ever wanted

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks everyone! She is searching for any and everything to get into! and terrorizing our cat. They can't be alone together hehe, not yet. Luckily Taji doesn't ahve any claws!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Your baby is adorable!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
You are not alone! I love this forum too. I am often sad when im too busy to get on and post and read! I'm so happy you found it too and are enjoying it as well! :)

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I do love this place too. Every time I look at my stats in the corner when I post a thread it makes me smile; because my join date is September '09 and that was when I first bought Kahlua as a puppy... now she's 2 and I can't believe the journey I've been through with her. Our doggie family has grown, and changed, and she's been amazing through it all. This forum to me is like a documentation of my life with her really as I've been a regular on here ever since then. Chi Ppl is like my second home LOL. And I just love that I have an opportunity like this to bond with other dog livers **all over the world!!** Years ago this wouldn't have been possible; except with pen-pals... with a forum like this we're all able to communicate "live" so to speak. It's very touching.
Btw, your sig pic of Miya reminds me so much of my little Zoey!!

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
I love it here too. Your little Miya is just adorable. This forum has helped me through some
Rough times.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts