Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
:oops: WOW this may sound stupid but my aunt gives her dog cake and ice cream, peanut butter ,Resees and Dr. Pepper, my dad gives his poodle ice cream and sweet tea, my mother in law gives her dachshund anything (literally) my sis gives her chi's any thing she can . i have often heard that you cant give dogs chocolate cause it will kill them yet when i was a teen i had a cocker and i got about 5 pounds of fudge for Christmas and i didn't put it up and he ate it all and didnt get sick :? I don't know anyone with dogs that doesn't give there dogs sweets every now and then but there dogs never get sick :?: is it just taboo or is there a real seriousness about it? I really think folks would be quite surprised if everyone told the truth about what they feed there dogs :shock: even i am guilty I'm on doctor appt'd diet so i don't eat any thing with sugar or made with flour but porsh like orange's and carrots and peanut butter :oops:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.