Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to everyone :) I'm still going to try my hand at making some homemade treats for Lina, but I did find someone to make her a little cake :)

Actually, for anyone that lives in the Peoria Illinois area (I think there are only a couple of us lol) the "barkery" boogaloo told me about is great! They gave Lina a free treat for her birthday (it's on 17th of June) and I ordered a cake from them too. I think it's going to be cute. It'll be in the shape of a bone and everything lol. My grandparents dog will have to help her eat it though lol.

Also, I gave her the cookie they gave her for her bday and she gobbled up the "frosting" that was on it lol. They have other stuff there too. It's just groovy!

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks girls :D I'm gonna see if I can't make my own and if that doesn't work (I'm not that wonderful at baking anymore lol) I'll try to buy.

Boogaloo- I didn't even know there was such a thing in the metro center. But I have to go to Peoria later today so I'll check it out :) Thanks!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.