Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been so long since I've been to a wedding....I just don't know what to wear ....I'm thinking black and long .....

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I think you can wear whatever you want to weddings now-a-days, and you certainly wouldn't wear the above dress to a funeral so I bet it'd be just fine :)

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I'd certainly say yes, i'm planning my wedding now and i'd love if my guests wore something as elegant as that.

Oh and if you're worried ad a vibrant pop of color. Purse, shoes, bangles whatev.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I agree add a pop color and you're good to go ;) Not everyone looks good in pastels HAHA (not saying you, but adding to your "pro's" list ;) )

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I agree add a pop color and you're good to go ;) Not everyone looks good in pastels HAHA (not saying you, but adding to your "pro's" list ;) )
I for one look atrocious in pastels haha. I'm so pale I look washed out wearing most light colors, save for a few exceptions.

I think it's pretty standard that black is an acceptable color, when paired with nice accessories. If not you might look funeral-esque. But that dress certainly does not scream funeral.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I think you could def wear that to a wedding. Weddings are not what they use to be at all. Sometimes people don't even dress up, it's just more "YOUR" way now lol Just like funerals, I don't think people dress up like they use to....of course you still can but you know what I mean. I think that dress is beautiful and if somebody wore that to my wedding I wouldn't think it was bad at all!

·
Registered
455 Posts
I personally wouldn't wear black to a wedding, maybe unless it was a christmas wedding or something, it depends how traditional the whole wedding is really. The dress is gorgeous though! x

Are you an ASOS addict too? I am lol

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
That black dress is stunning! And yep I think you should wear it
The only thing I think one should not wear to a wedding is a long white dress that's for the bride only
Everything else is fine :)

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
one of my friends wore a black velvet dress to her son's wedding, it was a Christmas wedding tho if that matters! the dress is beautiful and elegant. wear it.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
It is perfectly fine to wear black to a wedding. That dress is beautiful! Definitely more formal with the length so I would only wear it to an evening wedding. I think the only color you shouldnt wear to someone elses wedding is white!

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
I know why your boyfriend likes you in color. You're beautiful!!! You look great in any color and any style!! I think you'd be able to get away wearing anything anywhere. I feel sorry for the bride. Haha

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
My daughter's bridesmaids wore black, and I wore black to her wedding. The flowers were the only accent color, and it was a beautiful wedding!

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Moni you would look stunning in that long black dress. Especially if the wedding is on the "formal side" and in the evening. Great choice.:cheer:

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
People wear jeans to weddings lol!!! I think that black dress is perfect!!! The rules of fashion to weddings etc. Have changed over the years, thank goodness. I would go with the black, it is STUNNING!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts