Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
oh k guys i went to CVS and got that new digtal camrea , where you can see the picuters you take and if you don't like them you jsut delete them it's 20.00 but i LOVE that carmrea i'll pay the 20$ again untill i get my own dig. camrea. i took like 50 picuters before i desided on the best looking one and here's the ones i kept i'm tell'n you they are TOO CUTE!!!
I tried to resize them the best i could

This is my sister crystal with jemini I LOVE this pic! macthing PINK!!

I love takeing picuters of her, ( :love5: ) that face

I wanted to put this one for the picuter post of your chi's in clothes but jamoke wasn't haven't it that day so i took him lay'n down

LOL please don't ask what my sister was doing but she must have took the crazy pill that day

LOL check out Jamoka!

Another great pic of jemini

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
more
This was in the car on my sisters first day of school. I pulled over to get this shot! that's why it's always good to have a camera handy

I don't want to sound full of it but my pups are sooooo cute god i love them :D :love5:

Jamoka jumped up there too

moka alone

Oh k that's it THANX for viewing! hope you enjoyed!!! :wave:

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
They are so cute!

You don't sound any different when you talk about your chi's than any of us lol. I'm sure we all think that our chi's are the cutest thing to ever walk the earth...at least that's what I tell Lina. Then again, I also tell people she is the second best christmas presant I have ever gotten in my life (Gaige being the first, even though he came a lil late).

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ozzy&Lily'sMom said:
Great pics and a great camera :D
LOL and ozzy, it's a CVS camera! $20
THNK YOU ALL i get all mushy inside when i hear good things about them! :lol:

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LOL yea when she's get's one he hangs close to her b/c when she puts her hand down for a break that's when he moves in for the kill and now he's figured out that if she sits down that's even better b/c she's not looking and down low. so jamoka loves cay-leeah!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
i love the pics of jamoka and jemini in the car. they looked sooooooo comfy! i dont' blame jamoka for stealing some ice pop, i love them!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts