Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
You can use the url from the picture I posted. It should never be deleted. Then just insert it like you would a normal picture in the chat box. Don't use the uploader thing because it will be too big.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Thank you, Jan!!! It's so much fun. I'm having a blast making signatures for myself and others. I even went and made my Mom a timeline banner for her Facebook! Yep, I'm using elements and papers from free scrapkits. I think I might even buy some too because this is really fun and I would love to have more selection to choose from when making siggy requests.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Will someone make me a siggy after monday please?
I really like one, but if I get my new girl I want her in my siggy also!!

·
Registered
437 Posts
I would love to. :) Just make a thread here on the siggy forums with some pics of all your pups and I'll gladly make something for you! Let me know if there's any specific theme you'd like as well.
thanks already! I will post some pics after monday!!

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Thank you, Jan!!! It's so much fun. I'm having a blast making signatures for myself and others. I even went and made my Mom a timeline banner for her Facebook! Yep, I'm using elements and papers from free scrapkits. I think I might even buy some too because this is really fun and I would love to have more selection to choose from when making siggy requests.
be carefull.... its addictive.....:coolwink: I have over 3TB of scrapkits.... and *still* want more.....lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts