Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Enjoying a lovely Saturday morning breakfast isn't so easy with these cute faces staring back at me 馃槉 ImageUploadedByPG Free1400341791.612261.jpg
ImageUploadedByPG Free1400341848.870526.jpg
ImageUploadedByPG Free1400341909.659749.jpg

They are so funny! Waiting ever so patiently for one drop to hit the floor! Do your chi's do this?

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Registered
Yes! It's so funny because we NEVER give Odie any human food but if you're eating, she patiently sits below you just in case something drops. We're always super quick and she doesn't get anything but she must have one time and never forgot about it. She's actually really good around food normally. I can have her sitting on my lap and eating and she won't pay my food any attention, but there's something exciting about her being under us when we eat for some reason. :)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #6
Haha that's funny. Well I live alone 3 months at a time and they are my companions breakfast, lunch and dinner. And they love begging for food! I give them boiled chicken if ever I make it, they like carrots too. But I try not to share people food too often. Still it's cute to watch them glare at me when I'm eating lol

Registered
Haha that's funny. Well I live alone 3 months at a time and they are my companions breakfast, lunch and dinner. And they love begging for food! I give them boiled chicken if ever I make it, they like carrots too. But I try not to share people food too often. Still it's cute to watch them glare at me when I'm eating lol

They're probably better dinner companions than most! I don't think there's anything wrong with feeding dogs human food, as long as it's healthy and they don't associate it with an owner's plate. :) Just have to share this funny pic of Odie and a couple of her friends who are begging while she's more interested in me taking the pic. Haha

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #8
Awe hi Odie! So cute, and who are her lovely friends? What a lucky girl to have fellow chi buddies to hang with. Occasionally my friend Morgan and I get our chi's together for play dates, and there are 6 chi's total! It's a crazy house when they're all together 馃槉

1 - 8 of 8 Posts