Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I would love to see pictures of your full grown Chi's that have floppy ears, or ears that don't stand at attention... Strummer's don't seem to be even thinking about straightening up, so I want to if anyone else's babies have this cute trait... :wave:

·
Registered
83 Posts
i dunno if this is normal.. But when i pull tila out from the covers in the morning, her ears are flappy.. but then it stands up after a couple minutes!! Its cute becaue it reminds me of her baby days!

-Runa

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love these pics! Hershey has the most beautiful coloring ever!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :D

·
Registered
466 Posts
runagottickled said:
i dunno if this is normal.. But when i pull tila out from the covers in the morning, her ears are flappy.. but then it stands up after a couple minutes!! Its cute becaue it reminds me of her baby days!

-Runa
Fibi's ears are floppy when she's really really tired. So, they are sometimes in the morning and then sometimes at night too...depending on how sleepy she is!

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Lola is over a year old with floppy ears.

They stood up very briefly when she was baby - here she is with proper Chihuahua ears:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OH Lola, what a beauty!!!! :shock: :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
When spike was a baby I didnt know that rubbing her ears could damage the cartalige (sp?), :dontknow: so she would lay on my lap and I would rub her belly and her ears for hours, so now shes a floppy head.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Cute thread.. Jenn did you get another baby????? I noticed Jackson in your siggy.. i haven't been on for quite a while! too cute!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Tucker's ears are about like Baxter's. He is 7.5 mos and they have never stood up. (well if he's looking up, leaning back!) At first I didn't want them up because he's so cute with them down (kinda keeps the puppy look to them) but now I'm wishing they'll go up for that "official" chi look :eek:

Here's his most recent pic.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts