Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
I guess not, well no! But its not her fault she may not have researched the breed enough to know, she must lack knowledge on the chihuahua breed, poor her! Bad bad woman! lol Im sure ozzysmom put her in her place! xxx

·
Registered
696 Posts
wow thats like them people i posted about who are selling chis for a lil bit more than that i think but these other people are selling loadsa so called tea cup breeds lol its mad

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
I was hoping you would rethink that lol :D

I don't think that a person who doesn't know much about the breed should be breeding the breed they don't know a lot about. I think a breeder (a good one) should be able to answer every question you have about that puppy and the breed...or at least know where to look it up or tell you where you could go to find out.

OK, I'm stopping now lol

·
Registered
1,175 Posts

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
That smoothboy that you posted last is the same breeder as the teacup pup ozzysmom was grrrr'in about. YVONNE KNOWLES if she can call a pup a teacup, she obviously doesnt know the true meaning behind the word lol bad breeder alert!

Thanks for the links though, though im looking for smooth yea. x

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I noticed that ad also and was like OMG that price is madness but there are some people out there would would pay that. Such a cutie tho but looks kinda 'what the hell is going on' I;d take him if money was no option. Does the term teacup actually sell? I;m guess it does to those people of think there is such thing

*Vicky*

·
Registered
40 Posts
chihuahua up the page

You have not looked into chihuahuas very much i think he looks hydrchephlis if spelled right, all puppys should look fat healthy & not have vacant look, a chihuahua pup looks like a little mongy, still they start growing which is silch after four months, money they are asking stupid prices if silly people are going to buy something they should at least ask people, dont go inpulse , there is a little dog on for sale 1200 he looks across between chi & duch hound, if you do not know any better, then thats your prob, by the time you bring him home you have fell in love with him, a lot of money when you think you have a full chi, kc is inportant

1 - 12 of 12 Posts