Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took some more pictures of my likely "failed foster" Sushi. I just can't believe how adorable and tiny she is. She's nosing her little way into our hearts and Rob and I are hopelessly falling for her lol. Every time we have company, everyones first reaction is a huge squeal when they see her. I will admit too; I was always a fan of the longer-muzzled chi's until her. She's actually the only "to standard" chi we have. There's something about her little face that just melts me.
And just because she's adorable isn't just it... as you know we've had tons of fosters lately and all were cute. But the way she just adapted almost instantly was crazy. She is so gentle and polite, she "asks" to be up on the couch, she's very respectful of everyone. She curls up in the snuggle sack; she interacts with our other dogs like she's been here forever; not a single bad habit and is just so bashfully sweet. She's woken me up the past two mornings with a little cold nose and whiskers that tickle my cheek. She nuzzles, she buries her face in your neck, she's just downright sweet and affectionate. She's been here 2 days and I can't imagine giving her up.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
First pic "oh hai Mom"

Too late she's called you Mom she's yours. Give my love to your newest little onigiri haha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts