Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well it's official! not sure if chiwi likes jumba but she tolerates him enough to sleep next to and share her snuggle bag and spot on the desk!!!!!!!! i'm so excited! at first i was like oh man should i try it? and chiwi was like what are you doing up here this is my area! and then she settled right down after i told her it's ok baby it's ok.... they are still sleeping soundly as i type, the picture taking didn't sisturb them lol.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Auggies Mom said:
That is so sweet how fast they became friends :D The 1st pic is the only one where chiwi didn't look too sure :lol: :lol:
jumba wasn't sure either lol. he was like um sis can i lay by you... hehe..... i was sooo nervous she was going to snap at him!

·
Registered
642 Posts
By the looks of the last picture it looks like they will be the best of friends!!! Chiwi must like Jumba a lot to share her spot on the desk and her snuggle bag! :)

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks everyone :)

i'm so excited that they are getting along wonderfully! there have been no fights or anything. last night jumba crawled into chiwi's bed and she didn't kick him out or anything. after about a half hour though she climbed out and went undercovers by my feet but she always does that. this morning they were even playing tuggy tug together!! and chiwi finally got jumba to chase her again lol which she tried all day yesterday to do but i think she wore him out the night before so he wasn't up for chase. i was soooo worried about them getting along.

oh and i was worried about the food situation, well i leave 2 bowls out one with mini puppy and one with the chi formula. well jumba only had to be told twice "no jumba, you eat here." and now he eats out of his bowl only. he'll go over to chiwi's boel look in then jumba away turn around and go to his bowl lol. chiwi won't think of eating the puppy formula though lol she likes her chi food and nothing else!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I am so jealous that they're getting along so well! It's great for you and them but I wish I had that kind of harmony in my home. LOL

Jumba is so interesting looking with the color of his coat and all... I'd love to see him (and the Countess, of course) in person because I'm sure we're only seeing about 1/2 of the interesting color!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cooper said:
I am so jealous that they're getting along so well! It's great for you and them but I wish I had that kind of harmony in my home. LOL

Jumba is so interesting looking with the color of his coat and all... I'd love to see him (and the Countess, of course) in person because I'm sure we're only seeing about 1/2 of the interesting color!
yeah his coat doesn't show up that great in pics, and chiwi's doesn't either, she's a golden reddish color and the black sabling is turning into a bluish sabling. they both have such interesting colors.

i'd really love to see cooper in person too, he's probably shinnier!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
SunnyFLMum said:
How can you stand it?

Your 3 kids are just breathtaking...I love how your daughter is such an animal lover :D

That picture of the little one leaning on Chiwi is just precious...

:wave:
yeah i'm thankful kylie ahs a love for animals like i do. it's one thing i tried to instill in her from day one, love and appreciation for animals.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
fizzy&kirby's mum said:
we want more , we want more ;) GIVE us more photos :D :D :D :D
lol they were playing tuggy tug and i reached for the camera but realized it was downstairs....... ah well, he's here to stay so there will be plenty more to come ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts