Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,744 Posts
hi and welcome :)

so shes not KC reg otherwise all these names and affix's would have to be correct - ive only been showing a little while and out of those, only know of the bramerita affix not the dog u mention, hopefully some of the more experienced exhibitors can help :)

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
hi and welcome :)

so shes not KC reg otherwise all these names and affix's would have to be correct - ive only been showing a little while and out of those, only know of the bramerita affix not the dog u mention, hopefully some of the more experienced exhibitors can help :)
Yes she is KC but I am just wondering if the pedigree has been printed correctly. I think its more than likely the owner changed the affix name though.

Thank you for welcoming me :D x

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you should be able to get a correct duplicate of the pedigree from the KC then?
Well this is a pedigree from the kennel club, what I might do is give them a call in the morning.
I have got a feeling she has changed her affix though.

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
My late Honey was from Embatre lines, pm me if you wish, can't give a lot of info but I think I recognise some of those Embatre names from her pedigree :)

x

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.