Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where do you order your natural or raw treats from? I only found 1 website online that is in canada most of the usa one's I found do not ship to canada as usual! I did order a crapload from this one site but was curious about others as they only have a small list of products

·
Registered
657 Posts
where do you order your natural or raw treats from? I only found 1 website online that is in canada most of the usa one's I found do not ship to canada as usual! I did order a crapload from this one site but was curious about others as they only have a small list of products
global pet foods has a good selection you could try them:)

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks! I was told that but when I looked online it said only certain one's carried the products?? none are close to my city. I will have a look at the one near me tho hopefully I can find somehting

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
thanks! I was told that but when I looked online it said only certain one's carried the products?? none are close to my city. I will have a look at the one near me tho hopefully I can find somehting
We are feeding Ziwi and also their treat.....you can check Ziwipeak.com for canada....my dogs love their foods and treat...

·
Registered
657 Posts
thanks checking it now!

edited to add: in the country selection they don't have Canada lol :foxes15: we have nothing here I swear
out west we have a place called Tailblazers, its a health food store for pets and have found ziwipeak there.. not sure if its in ontario..is a darn BIG country lol

·
Registered
923 Posts
I got my local GLobal Pets to order in Ziwi for me (dry and canned) it was not a problem for them!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts