Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
211 Posts
Thank you for the interesting information! Since the puppies learn the body language from their mother's I am hoping my Pearl won't be at too much of a disadvantage in that department since she came to me at 3 weeks of age.

· Registered
211 Posts
Wow! I've got to do some work here! We do have 4 other dogs (big rescued "mutts"), but we have kept Pearl away from them for the most part. Only the oldest, Sandy, a golden/sheperd mix, comes into the house because she is a senior and has severe arthritis. Pearl loves her and crawls all over her. Sandy sniffs her bottom, then gives me a look like "get this kid off me". The other dogs are very curious about this little bit of a dog and would love to get to know her better, but I am fearful that Pearl will get hurt due to the size of the other dogs. Pearl tries to play with the cats, but they won't have much to do with her. I guess I need to look into a puppy class for her.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.