Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
this is a really nice make of dog clothes. i only have the girls polo dresses but i'm placing an order today and will order a couple of the boys polo shirts. these are nice for summer made out of a nice cotton material. they are 13 dollars each ( plus shipping ), usually sell for around 40 dollars in the boutiques.
they are cuter in person than in the picture.
The whale has a clear sequin as his eye. the stawberry ice cream cone has 2 pink sequins in the ice cream. the cherry dress has one red sequin in each cherry , and theres a yellow tennis dress not pictured here , if anyone is intersted i can snap a pic, it has a sequin in the tennis ball

they come in size 8 ( which is Lattes size, like an XS) and a size 10 ( which is minnies size , like a S)

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
OMG

I have to have one. Debating green or orange. Can you see if you can get either green orange in a boys and let me know then I can have matching for Sonny and BG?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OMG

I have to have one. Debating green or orange. Can you see if you can get either green orange in a boys and let me know then I can have matching for Sonny and BG?
yes, i had asked her yesterday to check to see what she had left in boys size S , so i'm waiting to hear back from her, and will let you know as soon as i do :)

oh, and sorry no more size Small Orange left. ( i'm going to double check with her but i think i bought all she had and have sold them all on another site)
i have Pink w/cherries, Yellow w/tennis raquets, and Green w/whales

for anyone else looking... XS is available in all 4 colors

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How much are you asking for these? I'm interested in orange or green - have to decide! LOL
these are 13 each. ( plus shipping) they usually sell for around 40 in the boutiques. made of a really nice cotton material.

i have XS in all 4 colors available. and they do run alittle wide iin the girth so there are some that are taken in and some that arent. you have your choice :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh, just checked my dresses and there is no more green in XS. i have green in small but no XS. i can order ther green XS though. i'm placing an order sometime today, so let me know if you want green XS :)

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Awesome please let me know. :) I noticed light bright colors look better on my two since they are so dark.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i just added a pic of the yellow/ blue polo dress with tennis raquet. theres a boy shirt to match in solid yellow with tennis raquets

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh, just checked my dresses and there is no more green in XS. i have green in small but no XS. i can order ther green XS though. i'm placing an order sometime today, so let me know if you want green XS :)
i was wrong... there is one green in the taken in ones in XS

i can order more in not taken in XS though

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Any word on the boys shirts?
i sent her another message to tell her i was going to add to the order , and she messaged me back saying her favorite little dog had an earache and she was taking her to the vet. so , i think this will be delayed alittle which is fine with me... i told her no rush... so not sure when i willl hear back now, maybe today , or could be another day or two ???? but will let you know as soon as i do.

do you think any will fit tillie? x
no, sorry :( . i wish there was cause tootsie is just a little bigger than tillie and theres nothing here for her either

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Sounds good! If I am not online I trust your judgement so please pick out a cute matching boy and girl outfit and I can hit you back up on Monday. This weekend is crazy for me so not sure when I will be able to respond. I am trying to find something other than pink for BG but I like the green orange and yellow so now it is up to you and sizes :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok Christie,
i'll post here when i do find out anything, but i'll make sure i order a cute matching boy girl outfit for BG and Sonny if she has those colors you want :)

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
ok Christie,
i'll post here when i do find out anything, but i'll make sure i order a cute matching boy girl outfit for BG and Sonny if she has those colors you want :)
TY I love all of them but would prefer non pink as BG has a lot of pink. ;)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
TY I love all of them but would prefer non pink as BG has a lot of pink. ;)

i just got a message from her. she has the size Small Boys Polo Shirts in Green Whales, Yellow Tennis Raquets , Orange Gators and Navy Blue Crabs

so you have your pick,
but she doesnt have any more Orange Ice Cream Cone Polo Dresses in S and neither do i.
i have the Size Small Whale Dresses Here, and i have the Size Small Yellow/Blue Tennis raquet dresses here.
so you have your choice... tennis raquets or whales :)

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Whales please ;) can you hold it until Monday and I can paypal you Monday? I am typing from my phone now.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Whales please ;) can you hold it until Monday and I can paypal you Monday? I am typing from my phone now.
yes, of course i can hold them. i wont actually be recieving the UPS package until Monday sometime, so i'd rather wait until i recieve that package before you pay anyways :). will let you know when i get it

1 - 20 of 35 Posts