Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
we've never tried those but we loooove the canine caviar buffalo stick type things -- its just a chunk of dried buffalo and they knaw on it for ages :)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we've never tried those but we loooove the canine caviar buffalo stick type things -- its just a chunk of dried buffalo and they knaw on it for ages :)
So it lasts a long time? Im hoping these will. My pups can down a bully stick in about 30 minutes.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
So it lasts a long time? Im hoping these will. My pups can down a bully stick in about 30 minutes.
Geeze Louise! Hehe it takes my crew days to get anywhere on bullies! And they chomp through RMB like its no tomorrow...how weird.

The chunks of dried buffalo last awhile...but when Trig gets them he CAN bite big chunks off. The others just chew them :)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a 9 yr old maltese that use to be a fatty. He was 14lbs at one time now he is about 8.5....he still thinks like a fat dog. He downs them in about 15 min then tries to steal who ever turns their back on their own :foxes15:
He does the same with RMB!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I have a 9 yr old maltese that use to be a fatty. He was 14lbs at one time now he is about 8.5....he still thinks like a fat dog. He downs them in about 15 min then tries to steal who ever turns their back on their own :foxes15:
He does the same with RMB!
Sounds like Laurel & Piglet LOL! The bullies from Best Bully Sticks take both of them awhile tho.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts