Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We may have. I've just returned from 2 weeks of vacation to find this in my inbox. What a wench.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Yeah, you were on vacation and missed the thread. We already "trashed" Paris about getting rid of Tinkerbell like she was some accessory she got tired of.

There was one quote in the article you posted that I don't remember seeing in the one earlier. Where the spokesperson for Texas Teacups says these "teacups" are worth about $10,000. Yeah, right - only if you're stupid enough to pay that much!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Oh my goodness! Poor Tink! That article just makes me so mad! How can you trade in a chi? What about having a loving relationship with it? I would never, ever, do that to my boy Snap. Paris Hilton does not deserve any breed of dog! That breeder is full of crap too saying that chi's shouldn't get mor ethen 3 1/2 pounds. jeez! The nerve of some people!

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
BeamerFritzyKosmo said:
What a wench.
hey i resemble that remark :(

www.wench.org
International wenches guild #2661

vixie is an honorary furry wench too!

besides paris hilton is nowhere remotly close to an amply asseted confident hard working woman, shed never last 3 seconds in the wenches guild!

sry just wanted to be a pain in the ass...

·
Registered
481 Posts
I dont think its true at all,until paris actually comes out and says it then i will believe it!From what you can se paris loves tinkerbell and if you have a had a dog for so long you do get attached to it so i cant imagine her just dumping tink.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
well carrying it around and wearing clothes isn't loving it.. then she got bambi.. i dunno i think it is all kinda shady...(dun dun dun) :disgust: i wouldn't be suprised if she did that... it bugs me.. some celebs are so down to earth and are normal people but they get sucked into this image these other celeberties who think they are the best thing since sliced bread...ahhhh it bugs me so much.. :roll: sorry felt like venting... :lol:

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
it IS true...this isnt the first thread on this...
I KNOW there are some diehard fans of paris hilton out there (why im not rightly sure ive seen the movies, and personally dont find her attractive at all (annnnnd SO breakable!)
but thats your choice. however it IS true, tink was given to kathy hilton to live with her because in parises own words on a tv interveiw i saw mabe 3 days ago "bambi was getting jealous and kept growling at tinkerbell, and tinkerbell is just too big now anyway so i gave her to my mom"

dressing a dog up, carrying it round and using it as a fashion acessory doesnt nessicarily mean your attatched to the dog...

just because you someone owns a dog, DOES NOT MEAN there as much in love with the pup as we are with ours...if that were true there would be no need for shelters...
ive seen 13 yr old chis dumped at the shelters because people just didnt want to deal with a geriatric dog....personally i dont understand how anyone can have a og 13 yrs then just hand it over...i think how are you not totally attatched to your dog...and they just dont care...unfortunatly, belive it or not...it happens...and its a more reoccurant theme especially with these 'desighner pooches' and celebrity pooches nowerdays.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts